Friday, June 8, 2018

Day 0

Hi friends! Sorry it's been a few days, but hopefully my moms Facebook updates have kept y'all satisfied until I could post again. Day 0 is the day of surgery, I'll post a couple pics from before I went in, but besides that I don't remember much. I remember coming out of surgery and being in recovery waiting for a room and my pain being an 8, and then I remember them giving me liquid Motrin which did not make me feel good but then my pain went to a 5/6. I was vaguely aware that after surgery my face wasn't as big as I thought it would have been, but I also remember feeling it getting bigger. Overall, surgery was a success, there were no complications and everything went according to plan!

This is going back to surgery, they had just given me my IV and I don't remember this trip at all.

Right out of surgery I started crying for my mom, and then when my mom got there I wanted my dad.

They finally switched my medications bringing me from an 8 to a 5/6 on the pain scale, and then we waited here until my room was ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Month!

   Last Thursday was officially my one month mark! I had my second post op appointment two weeks ago and it went okay. I'm supposed to b...